Sunday, March 15, 2009

The Girl Loves a Birthday Party!

Today we were invited to celebrate Molli's 2nd birthday and Caroline couldn't wait to get there. She carried her present around for a couple of days and I had to rewrap it before the party! She loves talking about parties, going to parties, planning parties, and anything that has to do with a party. She has already decided what kind of birthday party she wants to have - pink Minnie Mouse - and her birthday is still 3 months away. Here is a picture of Caroline and the birthday girl.


I love this cake and I am trying to figure out how to make one like it for Caroline's birthday.


I wish I had brought my video camera to record Caroline singing "Happy Birthday" to Molli. She was loud, off-key, and not singing with the rest of the group - a girl after her daddy's heart (and voice!). Happy Birthday, Molli and thanks for inviting us to your party!

No comments: